Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Mottom
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can someone tell me if i still have free 7 day rolling cloud storage for this model camera.I paid for the 5  cameras in April 2020. Since i brought the system I've been able to view my recordings thru the Arlo app library About three weeks ago (I'm not quiet sure when it happened) I've been unable to access my video recordings thru the Arlo app library.Also noticed the armed rule summery record video is grayed out. VMB4540P Base Station,VMC4040P Camera.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

This issue has been resolved with the latest version of the Arlo Mobile App. Please make sure you have the latest version (3.5.2) downloaded and installed from the app store.

Thank you,

JamesC

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Mottom wrote:

Can someone tell me if i still have free 7 day rolling cloud storage for this model camera. 

The Pro 3 doesn't have free 7-day cloud storage - no cameras introduced in 2018 or later offer that.

I am thinking you purchased in April 2021 (not 2020), and your trial subscription just ended.

Mottom
Aspirant
Aspirant

No my trail period ended last year 2020 not 2021

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Mottom wrote:

No my trail period ended last year 2020 not 2021

And you have Pro 3 cameras, and not the older Pro 2?  If you have Pro 3s, did you set up direct access to local storage when the trial expired?  https://kb.arlo.com/000062337/What-is-Direct-Storage-Access-and-how-do-I-use-it  

Pro 3 cameras never had free 7-day cloud storage.

Mottom
Aspirant
Aspirant

All my cameras are pro 3 wire free I set local storage access before the trial ended last year. The problem lies with the 3.5.1 app update, to prove it I uninstalled 3.5.1 and installed 3.2.3 I'm now able to access my videos in the library. 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

This issue has been resolved with the latest version of the Arlo Mobile App. Please make sure you have the latest version (3.5.2) downloaded and installed from the app store.

Thank you,

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation