Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Drjc1
Aspirant
Aspirant
After charging this brand new (1 of a 4 pack) pro 3, a tiny amber, not even a full size led. No flashing blue ever. Not when inserting battery or when attaching to charge, or when pressing synch button. Is this battery? What to do about that on a brand new set? How concerned should one be about the other 3 batteries as well?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Use the app and check Settings, Support. As a new install, you should have access to a phone number as well as chat. You may need to go through the chatbot to the end and say the problem hasn't been resolved.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I'd try a different battery in the camera as well as a different camera so you can mix and match batteries and cameras to determine what the problem is.

Drjc1
Aspirant
Aspirant
The camera has since also shown 2 red lights at the top.
And I can try your suggestion, but the larger question about what to do about this w Arlo?
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You'd need to swap the whole package at the store for fastest resolution.

Drjc1
Aspirant
Aspirant
Well if true, that really bites given that the other three are installed! How do I get in touch with Arlo directly without their chat robot?
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Use the app and check Settings, Support. As a new install, you should have access to a phone number as well as chat. You may need to go through the chatbot to the end and say the problem hasn't been resolved.

Drjc1
Aspirant
Aspirant
Lots of time and somersaults later, got to speak to a human, camera will be replaced. Both white and black Pro 3 “out of stock” so my case hasn’t been updated since a day or so after the original post…grrr
Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation