Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

New add on Arlo pro 3 issues

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Mackel
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have 3 Arlo pro 3 cameras and I am on Arlo secure multi cam subscription. I bought an add on camera Arlo pro 3 added it to my app I can view it but it will not do alerts  it says 3 out of 4 participating cameras are on subscription and my new one is on trial how do I get it to pick up anything and alert us as the other cameras do 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Mackel wrote:

I have 3 Arlo pro 3 cameras and I am on Arlo secure multi cam subscription. I bought an add on camera Arlo pro 3 added it to my app I can view it but it will not do alerts  it says 3 out of 4 participating cameras are on subscription and my new one is on trial how do I get it to pick up anything and alert us as the other cameras do 

Are you using a custom mode, or are you using the built-in "armed" mode?

Either way, check the mode, and make sure it has a rule for the new camera.

Also, check that you can make a manual recording while livestreaming.  If you enabled 2K livestreaming, you need to disable that in order to make a manual recording.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Mackel wrote:

Are you using a custom mode, or are you using the built-in "armed" mode?

Either way, check the mode, and make sure it has a rule for the new camera.

Also, check that you can make a manual recording while livestreaming.  If you enabled 2K livestreaming, you need to disable that in order to make a manual recording.

Mackel
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you all fixed. 

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation