Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Need to find credentials for existing Arlo camera and satellite business location.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
PandaIT
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have recently come aboard my company as an IT Manager.  We have a warehouse that has some Arlo cameras set up and there is little to no documentation. We have 4 accounts that I am aware of, but none of them are for this particular location. Would it be possible to find the email account associated with this camera? It's an Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight. It's up above a trucking delivery bay, so I haven't gone up to retrieve it for information as of yet. 

The reason for wanting this information: we had an accident in the facility and would like to recover the footage. The device looks to be online and our WiFi information has not changed. 

4 REPLIES 4
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

Not sure, but Arlo might be able to track down the account if they have the serial number.  They'd need some assurance that that this isn't an attempt to hijack another account though.

I'm tagging the mods ( @JamesC and @ShayneS ) to see if they can help.

PandaIT
Aspirant
Aspirant

Is it possible to speak with an actual person? I keep getting kicked to the chat bot and that thing is wildly unhelpful. 

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@PandaIT wrote:

Is it possible to speak with an actual person? I keep getting kicked to the chat bot and that thing is wildly unhelpful. 

Use the app (not my.arlo.com) and log into an account that has a subscription. 

Go into the support section, and select any camera in the subscription plan.  Scroll down to the contact area and you will see a phone support option.  It's available 6 am-6pm US pacific time.

PandaIT
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you for the guidance. 🙂

Those steps feel wildly specific to just speak with a person. 

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation