Missing motion

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
MPSY
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am having trouble with my floodlight pro 3 to record any movement.  I don’t have a subscription , but I have about 12 other Arlo camaras around my home that will record let me check the motions that set it off.  I know they don’t save somewhere. The light comes on for a motion.

2 REPLIES 2
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@MPSY wrote:

I am having trouble with my floodlight pro 3 to record any movement.  I don’t have a subscription

Cloud recordings for the Pro 3 floodlight (like all currently sold cameras) require a subscription.

Do you have a VMB4540 or VMB5000 smarthub with local storage set up?  (If you aren't sure, look for a VMBxxxx label on your base).

@MPSY wrote:

but I have about 12 other Arlo camaras around my home that will record let me check the motions that set it off.  I know they don’t save somewhere.

Legacy cameras (Pro and Pro 2) were sold with 7 days for free cloud storage.  The newer cameras don't come with that.

However there is a limit of 5 unsubscribed cameras in the account in order to get that free storage.  More than that requires a subscription.  Are you using more than one account (perhaps sharing the cameras using the friend account feature)????

MPSY
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you for your time 

I do have the updated hub. I got it when I received my first pro 3 floodlight last yr.  It is the new one I received as a gift that isn’t recording just the minute of motion. 
I am not sharing anything with family.  I am the only one that has Arlo. The others use another product …. 
buying a subscription isn’t out of the question so I will just enjoy the floodlight part of the product and just be able to see the live picture.  Thank you again. 

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation