• 5 Antworten
  • 1041 Aufrufe
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 in Unterhaltung
Userneeedshelp
Aspirant
Aspirant
Liebe Community
Ich habe das Problem, dass ich seit einiger Zeit keine Benachrichtigungen mehr bekomme. Weder Push, noch Emails.
Wenn ich manuell auf die Arlo App gehe, scheinen die Kameras nicht synchronisiert zu sein (rotes Ausrufezeichen hinter den Geräten) erst nach ein paar Sekunden funktioniert alles und die Benachrichtigungen erscheinen rückwirkend.
Wenn ich die App verlasse funktionieren die Benachrichtigungen noch ca. 15 Minuten und dann geht wieder nichts mehr.
Es scheint als würde die Base in einen Ruhezustand gehen.
Versuche mit anderen Handys führen zum gleichen Ergebnis.
Komplettes system gelöscht und neu angelegt hat auch nichts gebracht.
bitte helft mir
5 ANTWORTEN 5
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

Is the system making the recordings?  In other words, is the issue that you aren't getting notifications, or that you aren't getting motion recordings at all?

Userneeedshelp
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanks for your response. The recordings are mostly made.
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Userneeedshelp wrote:
Thanks for your response. The recordings are mostly made.

Web push normally would be a phone issue (for instance, the phone might not be allowing the Arlo app to run int he background).

But Email notifications should always get through (with the normal email delays), so that part is puzzling.

Userneeedshelp
Aspirant
Aspirant
It is.
it looks like the base is getting down till i open the App.
when i open the app,all the push notifications come in.
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Userneeedshelp wrote:
it looks like the base is getting down till i open the App.
when i open the app,all the push notifications come in.

There's no easy way to tell if the phone is holding off on presenting the notifications or if the Arlo cloud isn't sending them.

Normally the app needs to be running in the background.  There are some relevant phone settings, which vary by phone.

Diskussionsstatistiken
  • 5 Antworten
  • 1042 Aufrufe
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 in Unterhaltung