Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Indoor camera only on 0600-2300

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Cjctblaze
Aspirant
Aspirant

I want my indoor camera only to be schedule to arm at 2300 and to disarm at 0600 the following morning.

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you read the FAQs here on modes, rules and scheduling, as well as a whole host of other topics?

Mode tab, click on your base/hub and edit the Armed mode (or create your own custom mode). Make sure the settings are as you need. If more modes are needed, create them now. The edit the schedule to add your mode(s) in the apppropriate days and time periods. You can't cross past midnight so the time should be set from 11:00PM to 11:59PM (set the end time first  to avoid error messages) and then set a new time period for the same mode from 12:00AM to 6:00AM.

Cjctblaze
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thank you J. I have read the FAQ and played with the modes. I’ve been able to change scheduled armed times for all my cameras but haven’t figured out how to schedule just one camera.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Cjctblaze,

You will need to set up a custom mode and include rules only for the desired camera and then slot that custom mode into your schedule during the desired time frames.

For more information on custom modes, take a look here: How do I create a mode with different rules for each Arlo Wire-Free or Arlo Pro Wire-Free camera?

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation