Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Granted access help

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
NikkiAnne
Follower
Follower

My partner has the main arlo on his phone and he has granted me access to have the same on mine. Except it just says Add Devices and doesn't show what is on his screen which is the 3 cameras live? How do I  enable my phone to see the feeds? Thankyou 

1 REPLY 1
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Do you both show the same look for the app? The current app supports 2 different user interfaces (UI) - the old one that uses Library to view videos and the new one that uses Feed. If he has the old UI, he must migrate his account to the new one so you can see that cameras. To do this, he needs to add either the Pro 5 or security system although he has neither. The first step is to migrate his account after which he can just back out of the bogus install. He can't go back to the old UI and custom modes don't migrate so he'll have to use the 3 default modes to do what he needs.

Once both of you are using the same UI, you would click on Home near the top and choose the bottom choice. Each user gets a default Home location so you need to choose his. I recommend renaming Home so it's obvious which one is his.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation