Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
baseball75
Aspirant
Aspirant

I sometimes get push notifications and sometimes do not get them on my iPhone.  Sometimes the notifications come in delayed by several minutes.  I have an iPhone with ios 14 and the latest Arlo app.  I have tried everything:   logging out of account and back into it on the Arlo app, uninstalling and reinstalling Arlo app and restarting phone.  Checked all general iPhone notification settings and Arlo app notification settings.  I have turned push notifications off and on.     

3 REPLIES 3
dcfox1
Master
Master

Just a long shot but you can double check your smart settings as you will not get the notifications for those selections that are off. Have you verified that you have a recording for the notifications missed. Also the delay could be from longer recording being processed for smart on the servers. 

baseball75
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes.  I have checked smart notifications and they are on.  The cameras record motion events, but I get no notification for some of them.

Orange23
Aspirant
Aspirant
Previously before iOS 14.1 I was having notifications issues and arlo admitted to having to fix bugs to make the app and iOS compatible.. here we are on the next update.. now not receiving notifications again... meanwhile my moms phone hasn’t updated yet.. she’s getting notifications... it’s very clear what the issue is.. downgrade in iOS... or wait it out and use home kit... downside of HomeKit is only works at home... and flags will send you push notifications
Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation