Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Does ARLO still have telephone support???

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
Blue_Sky321
Initiate
Initiate

The only number I can find is (408) 638-3750, which is a dead end when you call.

ARLO, if you want to do whatever to save costs, why did you sell your products so expensive at the first place?? You can do whatever you want, but can you refund the products that I bought so that I don't have to deal with you ever???

3 REPLIES 3
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Blue_Sky321,

Thanks for being a valued Arlo customer. As you may have seen through recent email communications, we’ve made several changes to our support services to better assist our customers. 

We’ve added new Priority Support services to benefit Arlo users with service plans and users currently on an Arlo trial which includes priority agent assignment and support via chat and phone, which will be effective October 4, 2021. 

If you do not have a service plan (paid or trial), but your product is within warranty, you’ll still have access to support through agent-assisted support via chat, virtual assistant, and through Arlo Community. Please navigate to Settings > Support in the Arlo App for service options available to you.  

As you may have noticed, we recently redesigned the Arlo Community Forum to deliver the most helpful and relevant content to assist with your product questions quickly. We’ll continue to share information on new product announcements, answers to product questions, and enhancements to products. As always, please share your questions and comments as we value your feedback.

JamesC

sophie9669
Aspirant
Aspirant
No support without subscription? What a joke.
Blue_Sky321
Initiate
Initiate
I accept that I am not a qualified Arlo customer because:
1. I don't have plenty of time to deal with your product bugs one after another, from time to time.
2. I cannot afford to spare multiple days to deal with your online virtual machine support. Its been a month since my device stopped functioning.
3. I don't have sufficient time to argue again your moron like management syle and your way of dealing with your "valued" customer. When you look up, you see value and $$$ instead of customers.

At the time you charged me $500+ for arlo pro3, you did have telephone support. That's a mutual agreement that the price paid already includes telephone support. Now you removed that service without prior approval from your existing customers to save your own cost. You broke that agreement.

Now, when can you reimburse me??

I hate to deal with Arlo, such a selfish and irresponsible garbage producer, by any means further except to get my money back.
Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation