Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

DISASTER - No recordings in ARLO SMART Library (again) ?!?!

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation
Ole_BSCEE
Guide
Guide

DISASTER! - DISASTER! - DISASTER!

Dear Arlo,

How can you claim you provide security solutions if it's not working on a regular basis ?

Today I realised that - even motion detection is working - no records are to be found in ARLO SMART library ?

All fine in my end - no internet connectivity issues - so again a back-end problem at your side.

Ticket #42241250 already made.

Please get you system stabilised - I have now had 7x Pro3 and 2x Hubs for more than a year and there haven't been one single month of expected operation without faults. I have spend more than 50 hours of fault investigation and documentation and all resulted in proven problems in your system - and I am really not on ARLO's payroll.
This is embarrassing ARLO !

Will this ever be better ? - or should we all just bin our expensive cameras and forget everything about ARLO ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ole_BSCEE
Guide
Guide

FYI:

... after one hour (after I issued the ticket) the recordings for the whole day now suddenly appers in the library - really "reliable" system I must say :-OOOO

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Ole_BSCEE
Guide
Guide

FYI:

... after one hour (after I issued the ticket) the recordings for the whole day now suddenly appers in the library - really "reliable" system I must say :-OOOO

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation