Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Customer Complaint - Contact details of SVP Customer Care?

Discussion stats
  • 12 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
Highlighted
Tutor
Tutor

Customer Complaint.

Not getting anywhere with Arlo support. Issue outstanding for over 100 days. Trying to lodge a formal complaint with the Head of customer support. Believe it is Lily Knowles Senior Vice President of Sales, Marketing and Customer Care. Arlo support refuse to allow me to lodge a complaint! Anyone point me in the right direction for contact details for this SVP (phone/email) ?

Model: VMB4540 | Arlo Pro 3 SmartHub
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

deadsimple,

I'd like to take a look at your support ticket and escalate as needed. Do you have a ticket number I can reference?

JamesC

Highlighted
Tutor
Tutor

beyond that.... 20+ 'customer support agents' 20+ phone calls half of which are not answered or not reurned ... weeks between contact and updates ... 100+ days .. your system is utterly and completely broken. This needs to be reported to the head of customer care. No one should have to experience what I am going through. I simply want the contact details the head of department and it seems no one in your organisation can provide those.

Highlighted
Tutor
Tutor

Today tried calling for 'help'.

1st call - waitied on line for 3omins. No response - took up option to 'keep my place in the queue' Rang at 9am no return call by 5pm.

2nd call - started at 10am. Stayed on hold for 4 1/2 hours. No pickup.

The super Customer service keeps coming from Arlo 'support' team. Further evidence of just how broken Arlo 'support' is. And all I want is contact details to make a complaint about how bad it is. And nothing .....

Highlighted
Tutor
Tutor

Hi there. So James, as the customer care advocate on this site, any update here? As you can see no response via phone, no response via online support. Can you please detail your companies customer complaint procedure? I would like to lodge a formal complaint and I would like to contact the SVP of customer care to detail my concerns with the poor manner Arlo technologies customer support.

Highlighted
Tutor
Tutor

Any update James?

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

deadsimple,

I've requested an update on your open support tickets, an agent will be reaching out to your as soon as possible.

JamesC

Highlighted
Tutor
Tutor

This is gold James as you are exactly showing the contempt for customers as your other Arlo agents have done. This has nothing to do with the status of any ticket. It has to do with the complete and utter breakdown of customer service @ Arlo. I wish to lodge a formal complaint. I would like you to detail your companies customer complaint procedure. I would like to lodge a formal complaint and I would like to contact the SVP of customer care to detail my concerns with the poor manner Arlo technologies customer support.

I am not letting this go. The SVP might not do anything, but that is on them. What you are doing, like other Arlo staff who have deleted my requests for information about lodging a formal complaint, is illustrating my point completely. You dont get to filter information from your SVP.

I have now purchased shares in Arlo and intend on attending the next Annual Shareholders General Meeting. I intend on presenting detailed documents, transcripts of phone calls, emails, chat sessions, naming all the employees who had done a bad job, deleted my requests to lodge a complaint and detailing how they responded to problems. This will include you not providing any assistance.

So recapping in case you have missed the point again,

1. Outline Arlo complaint handling procedure

2. Contact details for SVP in Customer Care.

Thanks.

Highlighted
Tutor
Tutor

Just had another agent delete a request for complaint information.

Highlighted
Tutor
Tutor

I wish to lodge a formal complaint and I would like to contact the SVP of customer care to detail my concerns about the outrageous way Arlo technologies treats its customers. Please: 1. Outline your Arlo complaint handling procedures, 2. Provide contact details for SVP in Customer Care.

Model: VMB4540 | Arlo Pro 3 SmartHub
Highlighted
Tutor
Tutor

I wish to lodge a formal complaint and I would like to contact the SVP of customer care to detail my concerns about the outrageous way Arlo technologies treats its customers. Please: 1. Outline your Arlo complaint handling procedures, 2. Provide contact details for SVP in Customer Care.

Highlighted
Tutor
Tutor

Still waiting ...

Highlighted
Apprentice
Apprentice

Thank deadsimple,

What an APPALLING mess Arlo has released which has sucked people like you and me into. I’ve put a short history together on this community under ‘Arlo Ultra Blue LED on motion no IR LED’. I’ve now had two more cameras fail, making 4 out of 6, along with the Hub for which I completed the RMA details. The App is utter rubbish, the Customer Care a farce! I’ve had the misfortune of having to deal another chap “David” who is just a lying SOB(!), who I wouldn’t spit on if he was on fire! He stupidly sent me an email with his lies and contradictions, making him an easy target. Not that Arlo will do anything about him.
Anyway, I’ll let you know if I’m successful in my contact attempts.

All the best.

Model: VMB5000 | Arlo Ultra SmartHub, VMC5040 | Arlo Ultra Wire-Free Camera
Discussion stats
  • 12 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation