Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Continued various problems with these cameras - offline, failed to connect, freezing , etc.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
grace060561
Guide
Guide

It's always something with these cameras.   I have 5 cameras that are on at all times and and 1 that I only turn on inside my home when I'm not home.  They consistently will go offline all times of the day or night.  Today, I'm at work and was checking the cameras on my Samsung 8+.     Currently, I'm not able to use the microphone on any of the cameras.   I get a "failed to connect" on all of the cameras.  The inside camera was working earlier, however, now it won't connect.  It says, "Your Arlo" across the front of the picture.  I've logged off and back on.  The other cameras keep freezing...like they have the arrow to press and connect but do nothing.  There's no option for me to reset the base station that I can see within the app.  I've turned all the cameras off and back on.  I've disarmed then armed the base station.  I'm so disappointed with all the problems I consistently have with this system.  

1 REPLY 1
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

It could be your work network being configured in a way that causes problems. Have you tried turning off WiFi to see if cell service works ok?

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation