Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 6 In Conversation
Tigergirl2323
Follower
Follower
I’m getting this error on the page where I view my library. It WILL NOT go away. How do I get rid of it? I don’t want to purchase cloud storage because I store them locally.
7 REPLIES 7
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Tigergirl2323,

Are you able to provide a screenshot of the error you're seeing?

JamesC

Amatulla
Aspirant
Aspirant

Did you ever get an answer?  I keep getting that message on my library setting. 

6A2DBF53-0FC4-45D1-B482-068964FA5C00.png
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Amatulla,

Content will not be saved to the cloud without a subscription to Arlo Secure. This is why the message you've attached is shown in the cloud library.

JamesC

KB-Lager
Aspirant
Aspirant

Under the library icon I keep getting a notification and my iPhone dings. It says "Cloud storage keeps all your clips secure...Learn More"

I can't find a way to get rid of this notification and I have no plans to subscribe to the cloud storage.

We have a second account with another set of security cameras under my husband's email address and he does not get this notification

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Sounds like your trial subscription has ended. These cameras need a sub for cloud recordings. Check Settings, Subscription.

Dcdenizen
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have LOCAL STORAGE on my Smart Hub. I do not need a subscription. Arlo needs NOW to allow this solicitation to be dismissed so that we can access our libraries.
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Then it may be that you have zones defined. Remove any zones (which require AC power and/or a subscription) to see if that helps.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 6 In Conversation