Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 5 In Conversation
AJ24
Aspirant
Aspirant
I cannot open the Arlo app from my Iphone 11 Pro Max. I recently updated to software 13.7 and it seems that I cannot access the Arlo App after that. I have uninstalled and installed the app but it’s still not working. Any suggestions on how I can fix the problem?
9 REPLIES 9
dcfox1
Master
Master

I updated yesterday with fingers crossed to IOS 13.7 and the app 2.19.2 worked fine but I never had the problems other have had since the original 2.19 update. Mabey try rebooting the phone. I have seen a new app may be released next week so hope it addresses the IOS update also if that brings other problems. 

AJ24
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thank you. I have rebooted my phone several times as well i just hope that if there’s a new version of the app coming out soon, it would solve the problem. Otherwise, my cameras are useless. ☹️
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

AJ24,

What happens when you try to open the app? Are you getting an error?

JamesC

AJ24
Aspirant
Aspirant

When I tap the Arlo app to open, it just blinks and won't open.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

AJ24,

A new version of the iOS mobile app is available from the app store. Please make sure you have the latest version downloaded and test again to see if you experience the same behavior.

JamesC

Innes
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the same problem. When I try to open the app, it just blinks.

tbaptist
Guide
Guide
Was this fixed for anyone?... I’m having trouble on all my iOS devices. They all somehow logged out and I keep getting a error when I try to sign back in.
tbaptist
Guide
Guide
I keep getting an error anytime I try to sign into the app. I can sign in easily with my mac’s web browser.
Innes
Aspirant
Aspirant

No, no help so far what so ever

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 5 In Conversation