Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
RMScholbe
Tutor
Tutor

When I view my cameras thru my Android, they are all working just fine.

When I look at the cameras thru my PC at my.arlo, they all show as offline, as does my Base Station.

I have rebooted my router and the Arlo Base Station. No difference.

I have turned off my firewall: No difference.

I am not using a VPN.

If I arm the system using the Arlo App, the cameras record video and I can see the recordings on my PC.

Help would be greatly appreciated.

Best answers
  • ShayneS
    Arlo Moderator
    Arlo Moderator

Thank you for the feedback, The Arlo development team is currently investigating this issue. We will provide an update as soon as we have more information to share with the community.

120 REPLIES 120
Onemystroe
Aspirant
Aspirant

Camera say offline when they are connected

Dannybear
Master
Master
Where does the camera say it is offline and how do you know that they are connected.

Any further details may assist with helping you to decide what to do next.
Onemystroe
Aspirant
Aspirant

It says they are offline when I go to  the devices screen.  And the base lights are all lit up like it's connected.

Dannybear
Master
Master
Can you compare the devices screen using the arlo web portal in pc browser and then the mobile app on mobile device. Do they say the same?
Dannybear
Master
Master
If you need to use the arlo web portal you will need to clear the browser data and cookies before you login until arlo fixes the portal.
06witchesflat
Aspirant
Aspirant

So the last few days, 2 out 3 cameras on my.arlo.com are showing offline. However, on the iPhone app they are showing online. I have tried clearing my browser cache, using a different browser and restarting my hub. I have noticed issues on this form in the past about the same issue. The Arlo status site shows no issues, but clearly there is. Anyone having this issue now?

Dannybear
Master
Master
Can you try using incognito private window mode in the browser to see if your able to get correct status as a test.
RMScholbe
Tutor
Tutor

Thank you for the suggestion, but that didn't work. When I login, the thumbnails for the cameras appear and then switch back to disconnected. How will I know when Arlo fixes the Portal?

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you tried a different browser and/or an incognito tab? 

_JR_
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am having this issue where if I login to my dashboard on a computer web browser, all my devices "appear offline". Going into the mobile app however, everything is working and functioning as it should. I tried different systems with various OS's and still seeing the same issue. I am using a mix of Arlo Pro and Arlo Pro 2 cameras connected to a Arlo Base Station VMB4000. I have tried Chrome, Firefox and Edge and no luck.

RMScholbe
Tutor
Tutor

Thank you for the suggestions. Yes I have tried 2 different browsers as stated in the title. using incognito tab renders the same results.

Dannybear
Master
Master
When you’re using the login access on web portal, are you using the same local network or from a remote location?
RMScholbe
Tutor
Tutor

RMScholbe
Tutor
Tutor

I am on the same on the same local network. I never use a computer for remote access.

When I try logging in using Chrome on my tablet, I get a page telling me that I don'thave a subscription. I don't  get that on my PC computer.

If I click on the 3 bars and select my cameras, I get logged out.

RMScholbe
Tutor
Tutor

I am on the same on the same local network. I never use a computer for remote access.

When I try logging in using Chrome on my tablet, I get a page telling me that I don't have a subscription. I do not get that on my PC computer.
If I click on the 3 bars and select my cameras, I get logged out.

Screenshot_20220823-191125_Chrome.jpga subscription. I don't get that on 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Does this occur on another network or PC?

Have you tried removing and reinstalling the browsers? 

Streak2
Master Master
Master

I have seen that behavior from time to time.

The web interface gets update fairly frequently. Reload the my.arlo.com page to make sure that you're using the latest version.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @_JR_

Are you still experiencing this issue? 

_JR_
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes, this issue is still happening.

RMScholbe
Tutor
Tutor

I just checked and everything is working as it should, when I am connected via my mesh network or directly to my main router.

Thank you.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Thank you for the feedback, The Arlo development team is currently investigating this issue. We will provide an update as soon as we have more information to share with the community.

06witchesflat
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same issue in incognito mode, I have tried clearing cache and cookies and I have tried logging on using a different browser on a different computer. 

Dannybear
Master
Master
06witchesflat
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'd like to add I am having the same issues as well.. Can view only 1 out of 3 cameras on the web portal. I have cleared cookies and cache and tried on multiple computers. I have also power cycled my cameras and hub.