Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Camera’s stay offline

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Wendy85
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have 3 camera’s, they have been working great for about 3 months. Now non of the camera’s will connect to the base hub. I have charged all batteries and tried all reset options that were mentioned on the Arlo support site. Nothing helps!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Wendy85
Aspirant
Aspirant

Last week I have only recharged all 3 camera’s. When I’ve placed them back, still no connection. Suddenly after a few days all 3 camera’s tot back the connection. I don’t know hoe this has happend, nut they are working again.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Did you let the batteries totally run out before charging? That causes an issue where you have to plug them in multiple times to get enough charge to properly fully charge.

Wendy85
Aspirant
Aspirant
I recharge the batteries when they are 15-20% Sometimes it happens they are lower, around 10%. I let the batteries charges until the blue light appears. But this still doesn’t make sence why all 3 cameras won’t connect anymore. The problem started with all 3 at the same time. Now sometimes one of the cameras connects for a few hours and then the problem returns.
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I know you said you tried the reset methods but what exactly did you do? Did you remove all devices from Settings, My Devices? Did you also try holding the hub's reset button for >10 seconds until the LED flashed amber? If not, do both, let the hub reboot to a solid blue LED and start fresh.

Wendy85
Aspirant
Aspirant

Last week I have only recharged all 3 camera’s. When I’ve placed them back, still no connection. Suddenly after a few days all 3 camera’s tot back the connection. I don’t know hoe this has happend, nut they are working again.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation