Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo pro 3

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
pvicevic
Tutor
Tutor

I've setup my system and can see my cameras ok but when I send an invite to my wife she can't see any of the cameras...I've tried sending new invites, logging both units out (mobile ios)

please help, thank you in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
pvicevic
Tutor
Tutor

The problem was solved the customer service rep told me to remove the guest account either via the app or my.arlo.com, send a new invite to my wife (and tick all cameras) and then have her click the invite link then login using the original credentials she created from the first initial invite. I did all this presto, it worked like a charm!

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Dannybear
Master
Master
Did you select what cameras she was allowed to view when you added her as a friend.

https://kb.arlo.com/000039122/How-do-I-add-friends-to-my-Arlo-account
pvicevic
Tutor
Tutor

Yes I selected all cameras and also enabled access rights. It works on my device as well as online but her list is empty

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Were the emailed directions followed explicitly? I seem to recall that logging directly into the account won't work - you have to use the embedded link.

pvicevic
Tutor
Tutor
Yes the embedded link was used to create the guest account
pvicevic
Tutor
Tutor
…and The email solution was followed to the tee

I’ve put in a ticket so if there is a resolution I will post it here for others to see
pvicevic
Tutor
Tutor

The problem was solved the customer service rep told me to remove the guest account either via the app or my.arlo.com, send a new invite to my wife (and tick all cameras) and then have her click the invite link then login using the original credentials she created from the first initial invite. I did all this presto, it worked like a charm!

Dannybear
Master
Master
@pvicevuc,
Kudos for posting the fix.
Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation