Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Nancy82
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi there,
I purchased the Arlo pro 3 2 camera set in November of last year. It has been working fine up till today, I noticed one of the cameras wasn’t working when I let my dogs out, as I usually get alerted. I checked the app and it was showing it as offline. I brought the camera in, took it out of the casing to make sure it looked ok. After about 10 minutes, the camera came on and I put it back outside. I checked it a little while later and it was not working again. Any advice please?
2 REPLIES 2
dcfox1
Master
Master

@Nancy82 wrote:
Hi there,
I purchased the Arlo pro 3 2 camera set in November of last year. It has been working fine up till today, I noticed one of the cameras wasn’t working when I let my dogs out, as I usually get alerted. I checked the app and it was showing it as offline. I brought the camera in, took it out of the casing to make sure it looked ok. After about 10 minutes, the camera came on and I put it back outside. I checked it a little while later and it was not working again. Any advice please?

When you say pull it out if casing did you pull and reinsert the battery to reboot it. It sometimes fixes things. 

Nancy82
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thank you. Yes, I tried disconnecting the battery, as I was still under warranty, I have been sent a new one.
Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation