Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Alan13
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have three pro 3. When I come home , I know the cam is working. After I open the app, one cam disconnected but the other 2 cameras work fine. I try to resync but not successful. It cannot detect the one camera. The base show the blue light. Just bought these in 12/2020. How to fix the camera? Can I get a replacement?
5 REPLIES 5
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

This might be either a dead battery or poor signal. Bring the camera closer to the hub to see if that works. You can swap cameras around to see if it's the camera or location. Swap batteries around, too. If it turns out to be the camera or battery, you may be able to swap at the store. Otherwise use the Contact Support link at the bottom here.

Alan13
Aspirant
Aspirant
Not successful.
Alan13
Aspirant
Aspirant

Your product have a problem. Why I need to pay your bills for the delivery ?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Alan13,

If you still experience the same behavior, please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

JamesC

Alan13
Aspirant
Aspirant
I connected and followed their location order,but disconnected the cam. They can send a new camera to me but I will pay the bill for send the old cam to them and I don’t know what is the price. So I request Costco for refund, because I bought at end of December,2020.
Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation