Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo pro 3 recording - offline in app

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Sprutlakei
Aspirant
Aspirant

All of my 5 cameras suddenly appear offline in the app but they are still recording. The latest firmware are installed and iPhone  is using the latest iOS update and the app is the newest. If I “close” the app and open it again all the cameras are working fine for about 5 second and then all the cameras appear offline and I have no access to my camera. 
what is the problem and how to fix this issue? 

5 REPLIES 5
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you rebooted the phone and reinstalled the app? Does it work differently if on cell service or WiFi?

Sprutlakei
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes, i have rebooted iPhone, deleted the app and reinstalled the app. It works the same on cell service and Wi-Fi. Kind of frustrating not knowing what’s wrong. 

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Try a browser to log into your account. You can use a mobile browser if it's set to use the desktop version of the site.

Sprutlakei
Aspirant
Aspirant

That did not work. Did try to do a factory reset but now I can’t find and connect to Arlo smart hub. 

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

A true reset (holding the reset button for >15 seconds until the LED starts flashing amber) also requires removing all devices from your account that are connected to the hub as well as the hub itself before you can claim it again, as if you just bought the system.

https://kb.arlo.com/1057976/How-can-I-reset-my-Arlo-SmartHub-or-base-station-to-the-default-values

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation