Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
joebeaster
Follower
Follower

I had the Arlo Pro 2 but the battery would not charge. The customer support was not good and so I returned the camera set and got the Arlo Pro 3 for the same price.  HUGE mistake going from AP2 to AP3, the AP3 battery life is horrible.  I had to charge the AP2 every 2-3 weeks, I have to charge the AP3 every few days.  I wish I could take back the 3 and get the AP2 but Costco no longer sells the AP2 and I lose out  by having to climb up and get that camera down every 3-5 days, totally ridiculous!  I pointed them downward, but that kind of negates the camera unless someone wants to get right below the camera mount.  I guess if they are stealing the camera, I would see them, but having to charge every few days is a total pain and quite frankly a waste of money. Any suggestions?

1 REPLY 1
dcfox1
Master
Master

Mine last about 2 months. Even for your Pro2's 2-3 weeks seems fast. The estimate for 3 months or so is for 5 minutes or less for recordings and  live and I have more then that but still you should not be draining that fast unless you have a lot of recordings. You should position them so what you want is in view. 

https://kb.arlo.com/37/How-do-I-position-my-Arlo-wire-free-camera

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation