Estadísticas de la conversación
  • 2 respuestas
  • 1414 vistas
  • 2 kudos
  • 2 en conversación
jpeinado
Guide
Guide

I want to buy an Arlo Pro 3 camera and a vmb4540 base. With this config, I think I can store local videos. Am I right?. But I took a look to the Pro3 user guide and I think it has included another base. Does this base store local videos? I am a little confused with the config I need and the different bases.

best regards

jpeinado

1 SOLUCIÓN ACEPTADA

Soluciones aceptadas
JuliaSl
Arlo Employee
Arlo Employee

Hi @jpeinado

Welcome to the Arlo forum and thank you for your enquiry 🙂

Arlo Pro 3 kit always includes SmartHub VMB4540. This base station enables not only local recording on a USB device, but also the possibility of remote access to recordings with the Arlo app.

Please find below articles which explain how to set up local recording and the differences between each Arlo base stations/SmartHubs:

Arlo SmartHub and Base Station Compatibility

How do I set up local storage backups on a USB device using my Arlo base station?

What is Direct Storage Access and how do I use it?

Regards,

Julia

Arlo Team

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

2 RESPUESTAS 2
JuliaSl
Arlo Employee
Arlo Employee

Hi @jpeinado

Welcome to the Arlo forum and thank you for your enquiry 🙂

Arlo Pro 3 kit always includes SmartHub VMB4540. This base station enables not only local recording on a USB device, but also the possibility of remote access to recordings with the Arlo app.

Please find below articles which explain how to set up local recording and the differences between each Arlo base stations/SmartHubs:

Arlo SmartHub and Base Station Compatibility

How do I set up local storage backups on a USB device using my Arlo base station?

What is Direct Storage Access and how do I use it?

Regards,

Julia

Arlo Team

jpeinado
Guide
Guide

Thank you very much Julia

Jesús

Estadísticas de la conversación
  • 2 respuestas
  • 1415 vistas
  • 2 kudos