Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo pro 3 - ac power has been disconnected

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
diokpa
Follower
Follower

I keep getting a message  saying "AC POWER HAS BEEN DISCONNECTEDFROM YOUR ARLO DEVICE.ACITIVITY ZONESARE CURRENTLY DISABLED". How can I solve this issue?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

A new version of the Arlo mobile app is available form the app store that resolves this issue. Please make sure your Arlo mobile app is updated to the latest version available.

Arlo Android App - 2.21.2 - 19th October 2020 

If you're still experiencing this issue, please start a new thread here on the community and let us know the details.

Thank you,

JamesC

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

diokpa,

Do you have any Activity Zones created? Apply power or remove them and clear the notification.

JamesC

ErnieDip2020
Initiate
Initiate
I just bought pro 3..and i cant get rid of ths AC issue. Has this problem been solved?
I am not able to features because of this
Thks
Ernie
ErnieDip2020
Initiate
Initiate
Pro e isxwireless..it should not be asking about AC plugs.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

The Arlo development team is investigating the reports from some users who are experiencing this issue. We will provide an update as soon as we have more information to share with the community.

JamesC

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

The development team has identified the issue and is working to release a fix that will be available through an app update very soon. I will provide more information once the new app version is available for download.

JamesC

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

A new version of the Arlo mobile app is available form the app store that resolves this issue. Please make sure your Arlo mobile app is updated to the latest version available.

Arlo Android App - 2.21.2 - 19th October 2020 

If you're still experiencing this issue, please start a new thread here on the community and let us know the details.

Thank you,

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation