Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo library not working

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Eghill
Aspirant
Aspirant
I don’t have any plan with Arlo but my library still would pop up sometimes but since I have gotten my roof done it only gives me notifications. I have restarted the home base and the removed the the camera device multiple times what can I do to get the recording and not have to pay. My parents don’t have to pay and there’s records
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Eghill wrote:
I don’t have any plan with Arlo but my library still would pop up sometimes but since I have gotten my roof done it only gives me notifications

When you first purchased, you would have automatically been given the 3-month trial subscription.  I suspect that the roof was coincidental, and that the trial plan expired at around that time.

@Eghill wrote:
 My parents don’t have to pay and there’s records

They likely purchased their Pro 2 or older cameras.  All the newer cameras require a paid subscription for cloud storage - starting with the Ultra that was launched in 2018.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Eghill wrote:
I don’t have any plan with Arlo but my library still would pop up sometimes but since I have gotten my roof done it only gives me notifications

When you first purchased, you would have automatically been given the 3-month trial subscription.  I suspect that the roof was coincidental, and that the trial plan expired at around that time.

@Eghill wrote:
 My parents don’t have to pay and there’s records

They likely purchased their Pro 2 or older cameras.  All the newer cameras require a paid subscription for cloud storage - starting with the Ultra that was launched in 2018.

Eghill
Aspirant
Aspirant
But it just stopped working the day I was getting my roof redone it worked that morning and then al of a sudden after they worked on my roof it stopped. Almost like it is back logged or something
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Eghill wrote:
But it just stopped working the day I was getting my roof redone it worked that morning and then al of a sudden after they worked on my roof it stopped. Almost like it is back logged or something

Well, the place to start is to check your subscription status.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation