Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo iOS 3.2.1/3.2.2 - Geofencing enabled devices

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
coffee_time
Aspirant
Aspirant

iOS 3.2.1 and 3.2.2 - both of which promise to allow the ability to remove devices from geofencing. Neither are offering the option. I go to the enabled devices page and all I can do is uncheck. There is no swipe, there is no trash can, no nothing. What is going on? Am I on the wrong screen or something?

4 REPLIES 4
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

coffee_time,

Are these devices associated with shared accounts through the grant access feature?

JamesC

coffee_time
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hey James - the one I'm trying to remove was indeed added through the grant access feature, but the device no longer exists. My wife is listed in there twice and one of the devices is years dead.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

coffee_time,

Only devices associated with the primary account can be removed using this feature. If the devices are associated with the grant access account, you will need to remove that account and then share again to remove these devices.

JamesC

coffee_time
Aspirant
Aspirant

Ok so I removed my wife as a granted access user and only my phone was showing up. I re-invited her using the shared access feature, and TWO phones of exactly the same name show up. How do I remove the old one?

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation