Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo VMB4540 not reconnecting

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Marhte
Aspirant
Aspirant
There was someone disconnect Internet unit, and I didn't note that. So I tried to restart Arlo Smart hub VMB4540, but doesn't restart and I miss contact to this unit. I tried to load new unit, but doesn't find any. I think, final way to try, is reset VMB4540 and start at the beginning all this loading process??? Do you have better advice? BR, Martti
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Marhte wrote:
There was someone disconnect Internet unit, and I didn't note that. So I tried to restart Arlo Smart hub VMB4540, but doesn't restart and I miss contact to this unit. I tried to load new unit, but doesn't find any. I think, final way to try, is reset VMB4540 and start at the beginning all this loading process??? Do you have better advice? BR, Martti

I'm not sure I fully understand what you are saying.

Have you tried power-cycling the VMB4540 (turning it off for perhaps a minute, and then turning it back on)?

If you do want to try adding the VMB4540 to your account again, then you first need to remove it from your account.  Then reset it, and re-add it.  I suggest removing any cameras paired with the base also.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Marhte wrote:

I'm not sure I fully understand what you are saying.

Have you tried power-cycling the VMB4540 (turning it off for perhaps a minute, and then turning it back on)?

If you do want to try adding the VMB4540 to your account again, then you first need to remove it from your account.  Then reset it, and re-add it.  I suggest removing any cameras paired with the base also.

Marhte
Aspirant
Aspirant

HI! Yes, I solve thr problem. I just reset VMB4540 SmartHub and restart Hub. Then I need to reconnect all three cameras.

Now everything is running perfect. Thank you for your support!

BR, Martti

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation