Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro3 from the USA

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
NC7
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,

I wish to purchase an Arlo Pro3 system with a minimum of 2 cameras.

i have noticed a Californian company offering a 3 camera system for a competitive price. Will this be compatible for UK use, my main concern is the charging system.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

NC7,

Arlo kits are designed to work in the region they are sold. Kits in the US are packaged with the appropriate contents for the US. We do not recommend purchasing Arlo kits outside your country as the contents will not be included for your region, additionally, you may have issues with warranty claims and included trial subscriptions. We recommend purchasing a kit locally to ensure you receive contents for your region.

JamesC

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

NC7,

Arlo kits are designed to work in the region they are sold. Kits in the US are packaged with the appropriate contents for the US. We do not recommend purchasing Arlo kits outside your country as the contents will not be included for your region, additionally, you may have issues with warranty claims and included trial subscriptions. We recommend purchasing a kit locally to ensure you receive contents for your region.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation