Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro3 Smart hub connection to Arlo app issue

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
yhang
Follower
Follower

After my subscription free trail ended then issue began arising.  One day, I think after an update probably firmware update (back in Sept 2021) my Arlo app just disconnect from the smarthub.   After ready a few post and reread the start guide to connect the Arlo smarthub and camera to Arlo app; I retried connecting the smarthub to the app but still didn't work.  The app just sit there don't pickup the hub connectivity.  The hub is successfully connect to my router having showing the blue light indicator.  I am wondering if it's the app is the problem or the hub is the problem.  Please help! 

1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@yhang wrote:

After my subscription free trail ended then issue began arising.  One day, I think after an update probably firmware update (back in Sept 2021) my Arlo app just disconnect from the smarthub.   After ready a few post and reread the start guide to connect the Arlo smarthub and camera to Arlo app; I retried connecting the smarthub to the app but still didn't work.  The app just sit there don't pickup the hub connectivity.  

Did you try the reset procedure for the smarthub?  https://kb.arlo.com/1057976/How-can-I-reset-my-Arlo-SmartHub-or-Base-Station

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation