Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 3 show connecting but never connected and show video

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Rakng
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,

I'm having issue with one of my arlo pro 3 camera. Strangely, only one out of the 4 cameras is experiencing the issue. 

The issue is when trying to view the live video, the camera stuck in 'connecting' state and it never connected and just go back to the 'play' icon.

I have captured a video (link attached below). Any suggestion that anyone can help please?

I have tried reset the camera, remove-add the camera back to the hubs (multiple times), take the battery out but not working so far. I check the software, they are all up to date.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/-Gs3HQFLzGM

thanks

Rak

5 REPLIES 5
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Rakng wrote:

I'm having issue with one of my arlo pro 3 camera. Strangely, only one out of the 4 cameras is experiencing the issue. 

The issue is when trying to view the live video, the camera stuck in 'connecting' state and it never connected and just go back to the 'play' icon.

If you swap with another camera, does the problem stay with the camera, or does it stay with the location?

Rakng
Aspirant
Aspirant

It stays with the camera. The location is not an issue. I have even had it right next to the hub and the problem still persist.

Dannybear
Master
Master

This has previously been a issue with the camera, try a factory reset.

https://kb.arlo.com/000062438/How-do-I-factory-reset-and-re-sync-my-Arlo-camera  

Rakng
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi there I have tried this yesterday but the problem still persist.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Rakng,

If the problem persists after a factory reset and relocating the camera, I encourage you to contact the Arlo support team using the mobile app under Settings > Support to investigate the issue further.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation