Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 3 recent purchase and order support lies

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
ChrisAngelo127
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi there, my name is Christian and I recently purchased the arlo pro 3 2 camera kit on October 18th directly from this site. I have contacting your order support team numerous times (4 times) asking about my pending status after being charged on my account already. I have yet to get any notification or shipping /tracking information sent to my email account. Every time, one of your reps has told me the same thing for the past 3 days on that they will escalate this to a professional and get me from pending status to atleast shipping status within 24 hours. I'm actually willing to pay for expedited shipping if I must because I need these cameras now rather than waiting a whole 3 weeks for you guys to find my shipment. I am starting to think that you guys are not true to your word and once you have our money then the support is not really there. Please handle this situation as so far handing this to the escalation team has been a joke. Is anyone else having or has had problem's getting their product ontime? This normal practice for you Arlo?

4 REPLIES 4
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

ChrisAngelo127,

I've escalated your support ticket and requested a status update on your order. An agent will be reaching out to you with more information as soon as possible.

JamesC

ChrisAngelo127
Aspirant
Aspirant

im currently on the phone with another rep and have been put on hold for almost an hour while they go look for someone to help me. just my luck.

ChrisAngelo127
Aspirant
Aspirant

5th day and same thing, no call backs. I'm not getting any information on my purchase and still pending fulfillment when I have already been charged on the 18th. Thank you Arlo order support team for nothing. do you guys work at all?

K80Shooter
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

All I will say is that if you are not 100% satisfied with the system by the return date do not hesitate to send it back for a refund.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation