1 of the cameras i'm having that used to work fine - suddenly has an issue.
Before the full system reset - everything was fine (able to view the live video feed, see status of WIFI, storage, motion detection alert, battery level)
After a full system reset, 1 of the cameras in my 3 camera kit has a odd issue:
- it can poll the WIFI, storage, battery level
- it no longer is able to stream the live video feed
- unpairing and repairing
- reset full system
- sequential reboot of components
- remove battery reseat battery
- used another battery
- left the unit out of its shell
Firmware - 1.060.10.17_392_dc8092f
- during the adoption phase - after forgetting the camera, the video feed does not work as well.
- tapping continue and just directly adopting the camera - does still work
- arlo app still shows the base station is able to poll the status of the camera (wifi signal/storage/motion detection)