Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 3 not recording and disappointing service

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Gizmoguycdn
Aspirant
Aspirant
I just bought an Arlo Pro 3 connected it to my Arlo Pro 2 Hib VMB 4000. Once again a get a deadlock with Support. The number that that App goves for support for Dubai is 8000170470. Tye texh that answers tells me that They ate NOT the support for Dubai and that I should call the US support! That has been my never ending nightmare with Arlo support since I bought the devices 2 years ago.
I can not get the Arlo Pro3 to record on locally on the USB device. I had the exact same iase with the video door bell I bought last year.
In both cases I get conflicting statements depending on which tech I get. I have no idea why Arlo geta high marks on reviews from cnet and PCworld. I bought a Ring video door bell amd it was so easy to install and get connected. Their support is also very profficient. I really hope this gets to someone at a senior level. I recommended Arlo to many of my friends but never again!!!!
4 REPLIES 4
tony_2018
Apprentice
Apprentice

Have you tried to format it with your app?  Have you tried another usb drive? 

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Also, size matters here. The latest firmware requires a minimum of a 16GB drive.

tony_2018
Apprentice
Apprentice

1tb is good enough for me, so far capture 1 months worth of motion and still have plenty of room to go.

Gizmoguycdn
Aspirant
Aspirant
Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation