Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Iersel
Aspirant
Aspirant

My Arlo was working fine. Then I had no cloud registration anymore. Lucky I had my USB setup, so I could see filmed thinks thou my home network. Yesterday I tried to setup my router so I can check my usb from outside my network. Did was not working so I stop it. I went beck to my usb. Than I went back to my library and now my Usb is not showing anymore. the system shows that it is working. So what happend and how can I get my USB pic back?

8 REPLIES 8
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

There's two things here:

1) How did you try to set up the router for remote viewing of local recordings - VPN or port forwarding? Which app are you using, iOS or Android?

2) When trying to view the recordings at home, have you rebooted your hub? Do you still have your previous attempt to view remotely configured? If so, try turning it off.

Iersel
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes I did reboot the system a view times. Im using the iOs app. I wil not try to use remote viewing. I juist want my usb option back. 

Grtz Hans
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Did you check to verify that port forwarding is disabled? Settings, My Devices, your hub, Storage Settings, Port Forwarding

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

Also, you might want to eject the USB drive, and then confirm that the recordings are there.

Iersel
Aspirant
Aspirant
Iersel
Aspirant
Aspirant
I did eject and the recording is there, but I can not see it in my phone. Normaly I could see it, in my librey on the usb.

Gr hans
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Iersel wrote:
I did eject and the recording is there, but I can not see it in my phone. Normaly I could see it, in my librey on the usb.

So the issue is access via the app.

What model phone are you using?

Have you tried restarting it (and then make sure it is connected to your home wifi)?

Iersel
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yes, that is the issue. I use a IPhone 11 . Restarted the hub and the phone. Result is stil the same.

Hans
Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation