Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
HardRockMiner
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have five Pro 3 Cameras. When I live view the one in my garage, it starts a recording and activates the siren (when it’s in a mode where the siren is supposed to go off when it detects motion).
It’s the only camera that records during live view without me pressing record.

Does anyone know how I can stop this from happening?

4 REPLIES 4
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@HardRockMiner wrote:
I have five Pro 3 Cameras. When I live view the one in my garage, it starts a recording and activates the siren (when it’s in a mode where the siren is supposed to go off when it detects motion).
It’s the only camera that records during live view without me pressing record.

Does anyone know how I can stop this from happening?

Have you tried swapping the camera with a different one?  Then see if the problem moves with the camera (or not).

I'm thinking it will move with the camera, but I think it is worth trying the test.

Assuming it is the camera, then I suggest trying a factory reset.  https://kb.arlo.com/000062438/How-do-I-factory-reset-and-re-sync-my-Arlo-camera

HardRockMiner
Aspirant
Aspirant
I tried bringing the camera in the house, same issue.
I tried factory resetting it, same issue..
HardRockMiner
Aspirant
Aspirant
It only happens when the mode I am on, uses the garage camera.

For instance, if I’m in the mode that only activates my front yard cameras, and I live view the garage camera, it does not record video automatically…

I have tried deleting all the modes that include my garage camera and setting them up from scratch... same issue
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Please reach out to the Support Team to further investigate this issue you are experiencing. You can find several options for contacting support though the Arlo Mobile App by navigating to Settings/System/Support.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation