Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight camera schedule start and stop times

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
VanessaVinkovic
Initiate
Initiate

Hi,

Any ideas on how to schedule start and stop times for my Pro 3 floodlight camera? I have tried resetting times but it just keeps not letting me put in my times?

Kind Regards

Vanessa

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@VanessaVinkovic wrote:

Any ideas on how to schedule start and stop times for my Pro 3 floodlight camera?

https://kb.arlo.com/4900/How-can-I-set-a-schedule-for-my-camera-in-my-Arlo-account

One aspect not in the KB article is that you can't enter a start and stop times that span midnight.  You need to make two entries - one ending at 11:59 pm, and the second start at 12:00 am. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@VanessaVinkovic wrote:

Any ideas on how to schedule start and stop times for my Pro 3 floodlight camera?

https://kb.arlo.com/4900/How-can-I-set-a-schedule-for-my-camera-in-my-Arlo-account

One aspect not in the KB article is that you can't enter a start and stop times that span midnight.  You need to make two entries - one ending at 11:59 pm, and the second start at 12:00 am. 

VanessaVinkovic
Initiate
Initiate

Hi,

Thankyou but I was hoping you could help me set the schedule time for 10pm until 8am daily 7 days per week as I really only need security overnight. 

Hope you can assist?

Kind Regards

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@VanessaVinkovic wrote:

Thankyou but I was hoping you could help me set the schedule time for 10pm until 8am daily 7 days per week as I really only need security overnight. 

As I tried to say above, you just create two entries:  

• one for 10 pm to 11:59 pm
  • one for 12:00 am to 8 am

There is no gap, because the end time is the end of the last minute.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation