Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo 3

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
sandevu
Aspirant
Aspirant

such a bad service. Tried to contact using support app. Also have been trying to call them for last 2 hrs. No response at all.

4 REPLIES 4
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

sandevu,

Could you provide details about what you are experiencing? We may able to help here on the community.

JamesC

sandevu
Aspirant
Aspirant

So i lost my time for last 3-4 weeks and the Arlo customer service identified that Pro3 which i bought brand new from Costco is defective. Now they issued RMA and asking me to pay for the return? Are you guys ripping off the customers? It is your fault that your product is not working as per the specification and therefore you are replacing it but you want me to pay for it? How about i go to costco right now and return it, no questions asked and they will accept and refund my money. Although they are not the manufacturer if they can accept the return why would you charge me anything for your lack of workmanship and quality of the product. I will post it on the social media and would never recommend anyone to buy this product. 

dcfox1
Master
Master

Not sure why they would charge you to return a bad unit to get a new one under warranty but have seen some say that in a post before. Not sure if you just want to return it to Arlo and didn't  buy through Arlo.  Just return or exchange at Costco if in the return window. 

sandevu
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes, I am in the process of returning to Costco but i just wanted to alert the community here that this is a rip off. Although they accepted that the product is defective, why would i have to pay to ship it back. 

Thanks 

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation