Adding Friends

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Jleigh
Follower
Follower

I am sure this has been addressed over and over again, however I have followed every single instruction to get a friend to connect to my account and it still isn't working. I just set up my cameras and my account and noticed I could share things with my husband since it won't let us both have the same feed on our phones from my account.

He has used two different emails to try to get connected- got the email sent, clicked create account, created account and then it said "must use email address invitation was sent to", Which I did. and for his second email attempt, we did everything through the web browser as suggested and still nothing.

I am just out of patience and options on how to share my camera access with him. 

Any other ideas please. 

3 REPLIES 3
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Jleigh wrote:

Any other ideas please. 

First, can you check the invite status from your account?  Does it say it is pending, or that it is accepted?

ALK1901
Aspirant
Aspirant

my husband is the account creator and it says pending for me under his account but i cant find anywhere on my end to deal with that..

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@ALK1901 wrote:

my husband is the account creator and it says pending for me under his account but i cant find anywhere on my end to deal with that..

Try clicking on the "Create Account" link in the invite email, and then logging into your account when the browser opens to my.arlo.com.

I realize you did that before, but I think you need to try one more time on that.  If the invite was made a while back, your husband might also need to send you a fresh invite.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation