Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Access to USB storage

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Wraith3845
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have an Arlo Pro 3 camera system with 5 cameras. I have set up a static IP and port forwarding so I can view videos on my local storage. My issue is that I have shared access with my wife and she does not have any access to locally stored video. The pop down on the library for cloud or USB storage does not show up on her Arlo app. Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated
2 REPLIES 2
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Wraith3845,

Local storage access is only available for the primary account, not shared users.

JamesC

Wraith3845
Aspirant
Aspirant
So, I have over a thousand dollars into a camera system including solar chargers and only one person can access locally stored video? Are there any plans to change this? When I purchased this I was not looking for a monitored security system, I was on the other hand looking for an easy to set up and operate well built system. To be honest I'm completely disappointed with the money I have spent and my review on Amazon will reflect this. I could have purchased a much cheaper system with tons more features available without a subscription for hundreds less. Why doesn't your company spend more time on producing a high quality security system that you can charge a monthly fee for and stop trying to soak your customers for camera features that are available EVERYWHERE ELSE FOR FREE. Such a waste of money....
Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation