Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Accepting access not working

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Coesmommy
Aspirant
Aspirant
My husband granted me access to the cameras and I received the email and created my own profile but then it says it can’t find any arlo products. We have tried unplugging the power cord and the ethernet cord but it still does not work. Are we missing a step? We dont think we are, we did everything the way we should but it just wont work. Please help
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Coesmommy,

If the invitation shows pending, it has not been accepted and nothing will be shared.

When accepting the invitation, it's important that this is done specifically using the link provided in the email. Be sure you are clicking the link and then signing in to your account from the page provided.

JamesC

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Coesmommy,

Are you following all of the instructions listed here: How do I add friends to my Arlo account?

On the primary Arlo account, does your invitation show "accepted" or "pending"?

JamesC

Coesmommy
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yes we followed all the instructions. It shows pending but I have already gone in and accepted the invite then created my account.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Coesmommy,

If the invitation shows pending, it has not been accepted and nothing will be shared.

When accepting the invitation, it's important that this is done specifically using the link provided in the email. Be sure you are clicking the link and then signing in to your account from the page provided.

JamesC

Coesmommy
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yes I have done that as well. Just did it again and it stays on pending.
Coesmommy
Aspirant
Aspirant
I just tried again and it worked, thank you for your help.
Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation