Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

ARLO pro 3 security light chimes but cannot find device

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
NickTheDuke47
Follower
Follower

Ive recently taken a light down and now it will not join the app again with the existing 3 …..Ive followed all steps heard the chime etc but then it says it cannot find the device…..any help PLEASE…. it’s driving me mad ! It’s one of the pro security lights - all the other three are fine

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

WHat exactly do you see? What have you tried? Is the battery charged? Is the camera still listed in  Settings, My Devices? If so, try removing it from your list and re-onboard it.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@NickTheDuke47 wrote:
Ive recently taken a light down and now it will not join the app again with the existing 3 …..Ive followed all steps heard the chime etc but then it says it cannot find the device…..any help PLEASE…. it’s driving me mad ! It’s one of the pro security lights - all the other three are fine

Although you say its a light, @jguerdat is thinking you are adding a camera.  But if you have a Pro 3, you wouldn't be scanning a QR code and hearing a chime.

Can you clarify exactly what you are trying to add back?

• an Arlo light (AL1101)
  • an Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight (FB1001)
  • an Arlo Pro 4 (VMC4041P or VMC4050P)
  • something else?

Also, let us know if you are trying to connect it to a base/smarthub, or whether you are trying to connect it to your home wifi?

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation