Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Receiving double motion push notifications

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
kr67mustang
Luminary
Luminary

Today is 6/28/21 and I am still getting double motion alert notifications- I do have the latest firmware- I know this issue has been brought up many many time- Has this ever been resolved-

9 REPLIES 9
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @kr67mustang

Can you provide more detail regarding this issue you are experiencing? is this issue occurring on only the floodlight camera? Do you happen to have a screenshot of the duplicate/stacked notifications?

kr67mustang
Luminary
Luminary
It is just now 4pm received a new firmware update- let’s hope this fixes a few issues I am experiencing- UPDATE: New firmware did not fix the issues I am dealing with- wow
kr67mustang
Luminary
Luminary
Here is the double notification attached
kr67mustang
Luminary
Luminary
Here is the double notification attached and another
kr67mustang
Luminary
Luminary
And another- should I keep send them to you or do you believe me? EVERY SINGLE RECORD IS A DOUBLE NOTIFICATION
kr67mustang
Luminary
Luminary
This is the only Arlo camera I have thank god- one is enough wasted money don’t you think
daxon
Star
Star
I am getting these too. On all four cameras, but not doorbell. Rebooted everything. Removed and reinstalled arlo app. Really annoying. Been going on now over a month.
kr67mustang
Luminary
Luminary
Man good luck with Arlo is all I can say
Sitonit
Aspirant
Aspirant
Double recordings and push notifications on one camera. Everything on latest version, no updates available.
Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation