Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Pro 3 deleting itself

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Vincent64
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'm seeking advice on how to prevent my floodlight from randomly deleting itself from my account and app. Customer support has been very unhelpful to say the least, providing only repetitive canned instructions. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Vincent64 

I placed your device on a test firmware that should help with these symptoms until the production version is released. The device should automatically update overnight if you have not bene prompted with an update already. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Vincent64 

I placed your device on a test firmware that should help with these symptoms until the production version is released. The device should automatically update overnight if you have not bene prompted with an update already. 

Vincent64
Aspirant
Aspirant

Good morning Shayne, 

no firmware update available yet but I’ll be sure to keep checking. 

Thanks! 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Vincent64 If you like, you can also try removing and reinstalling the device to help push the firmware. I will leave this option up to you. 

Vincent64
Aspirant
Aspirant

The update was available after restarting the device. I have one other question for you that I haven’t been able to get an answer for. My floodlight has a lot of loud crackling noise in the video. Is there anyway to fix this? Seems like the microphone is too sensitive. Thank you for your help 

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation