Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Jordyngc
Follower
Follower
Hi there, so I purchased an Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight camera, along with Arlo outdoor charging cable since the battery was always dying. My car was vandalized the camera didn’t record any of it. So I purchased the Arlo smarthub (Vmb4000) because I want to have the CVR feature and received it today. I got it all hooked up and synced it on the app, so it now shows up as one of my devices. I went to the website to subscribe to the CVR plan but after I select subscribe now it brings me to the next page but there’s nothing for me to select and am unable to press continue. Please help!!
1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Jordyngc wrote:
Hi there, so I purchased an Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight camera, along with Arlo outdoor charging cable since the battery was always dying. My car was vandalized the camera didn’t record any of it. So I purchased the Arlo smarthub (Vmb4000) because I want to have the CVR feature and received it today. I got it all hooked up and synced it on the app, so it now shows up as one of my devices. I went to the website to subscribe to the CVR plan but after I select subscribe now it brings me to the next page but there’s nothing for me to select and am unable to press continue. 
  • Did you set up the floodlight to connect to the base instead of your home wifi?
  • Is the charging cable still connected?

FWIW, the VMB4000 isn't a smarthub - the only smarthubs are the VMB4540 and the VMB5000.  But if the camera is AC powered and connected to the base, then you should be able to get CVR.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation