Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
kr67mustang
Luminary
Luminary

If it's not one thing it's another with Arlo Product- A Long Delay Before Camera Starts Recording--Yesterday, someone has already got of his car by the street, walked up our driveway and onto our porch, then opened our front door and grabbed our little dog and kidnapped him for ransom before my Arlo Pro 3 camera/floodlight (FB1001) started recording. Is anyone else having this same issue and is Arlo going to do something about it other than to say it is normal for a delay--

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
kr67mustang
Luminary
Luminary

Thank you for your response-

your funny- I have been dealing with Arlo since the 3rd day I bought it last Xmas along with the solar panel and nothing but problems just like most of the reviews here in Arlo's message board. One thing after another. First the battery not holding a charge, them solar panel not giving a charge. So Arlo then blamed the Camera/floodlight itself and wanted to replace it. Now every Arlo item has been replaced and still having technical/software issues which I told them that was the problem all along. Customers just want what they paid for and for it to work properly. Nothing very complicated. A company puts out a product and consumers buy it and it should work.

-Do you think Arlo will reimburse me for my therapy bill having to deal with Arlo the past 6 months and still don't have a properly working Arlo Product.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you ever tested the camera positioning and motion detection? There are FAQs here in the support area that detail how to bets position the camera as well as changing motion sensitivity. Remember that motion is best detected within 25 feet with the motion being side to side, not directly at the camera.

kr67mustang
Luminary
Luminary

Thank you for your response-

your funny- I have been dealing with Arlo since the 3rd day I bought it last Xmas along with the solar panel and nothing but problems just like most of the reviews here in Arlo's message board. One thing after another. First the battery not holding a charge, them solar panel not giving a charge. So Arlo then blamed the Camera/floodlight itself and wanted to replace it. Now every Arlo item has been replaced and still having technical/software issues which I told them that was the problem all along. Customers just want what they paid for and for it to work properly. Nothing very complicated. A company puts out a product and consumers buy it and it should work.

-Do you think Arlo will reimburse me for my therapy bill having to deal with Arlo the past 6 months and still don't have a properly working Arlo Product.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation