Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

H4 light be turned on for couple seconds

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Mukinen
Aspirant
Aspirant
Even if camera is off, light turned on 2-3 times per hour for no reason. Booting or factory rest don't help.
3 REPLIES 3
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Mukinen,

When you say the camera is turned off, what do you mean? Are you using the disarmed function within modes?

JamesC

Mukinen
Aspirant
Aspirant
Camera is armed with timetable. Light will turned on couple of seconds, no matter is it active or not armed.
DaOtherOne
Apprentice
Apprentice

My cameras connection to the Arlo server disconnect and reconnect approximately every 30 minutes.  When this occurs the light comes on my flood light and Arlo Pro 4.  I know this is happening because it triggers the event on my non-Arlo cameras which have not issues with keeping their connection with their server.

I have been working with Arlo customer support and they have only offered to replace my camera.  I do not believe both of my cameras are faulty.  I believe 1) it's a defect in the latest firmware release or 2) it's a defect in their Application server.

I have provided Wireshark network trace files clearly showing that the Arlo server is initiating the connection reset but it does not appear that their engineers know how to debug IP traffic issues.

You can see all of the IP traces and supporting information in this discussion.

https://community.arlo.com/t5/Arlo-Pro-3-Floodlight/Pro-3-floodlight-keeps-going-offline/td-p/182649...

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation