Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Flashlight Icon/White Halo

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
adhoyt
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have a white halo around image on night view. Also when demonstrated in QVC it showed color on night vision. I do not have a flashlight icon to turn on spotlight. 1. Why do I have a white halo on Night Vision. 2. Why don’t I have colored night vision or flashlight Icon to turn in spotlight to show color like on QVC demonstration?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

adhoyt,

The toggle switch will appear within live streams. This allows you to manually turn on the floodlight when live streaming.

If you want the floodlight to engage during motion detection events, this can be set up within your modes/rules. For more information on this, take a look here: How do I trigger the floodlight on my Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight Camera?

The "halo" effect you're seeing is due to the IR LEDs reflecting off the surrounding objects in your environment.

JamesC

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

adhoyt,

The toggle switch will appear within live streams. This allows you to manually turn on the floodlight when live streaming.

If you want the floodlight to engage during motion detection events, this can be set up within your modes/rules. For more information on this, take a look here: How do I trigger the floodlight on my Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight Camera?

The "halo" effect you're seeing is due to the IR LEDs reflecting off the surrounding objects in your environment.

JamesC

adhoyt
Aspirant
Aspirant
Where is the Toggle switch in live view for flood light?
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

adhoyt,

The toggle switch is located in the bottom right hand corner of the camera widget underneath the settings icon (gear).

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation