Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Base Station won't clear notification

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
BrainWillisto
Aspirant
Aspirant
My base station is showing an error for my floodlight. It's showing an orange dot on the settings page. When I go to devises and select the base station it says "This camera and light are are disabled and require a battery to operate."

The issue is that all my cameras are up and running, and all the lights are working.

Any ideas how to clear this issue? I have tried restarting the camera and base station but no luck.
3 REPLIES 3
BrainWillisto
Aspirant
Aspirant
So I was able to clear that issue by reinstalling the app, but now I still have a orange dot on my settings page that I can not clear. Everything seems perfect, and working well, but the dot won't disappear.
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The dot seems to be related to not havinmg set up Settings, Emergency Response and/or Call a Friend. You can ignore it if you choose to not set those up.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@jguerdat wrote:

The dot seems to be related to not havinmg set up Settings, Emergency Response and/or Call a Friend. You can ignore it if you choose to not set those up.

I think you will also see it if you use activity zones and the cloud thinks the camera has been adjusted.

If you look systematically at the various settings you should be able see what the dot is about.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation