Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
DWms
Aspirant
Aspirant

First, I would like to warn everyone the Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight is a piece of trash.  Save your money and buy a better quality product.  Initially I was introduced to Arlo when the alarm company I use gave me a free camera for signing a contract.  That camera works fine.  Pleased with the results, I bought the doorbell.  Again, a good product.  I was really looking forward to the production of the Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight and bought 2 of them.  They both worked fine at first but then suddenly the motion detector stopped working on both.  Uninstalled the cameras and reinstalled to no avail.  Weird thing is I can manually turn on the lights using their app.  Also, don’t waste your money on the solar battery assistant.  Another waste of money.  They do not fully charge the battery.  I am 67 years old and am not fond of climbing up and down the ladder to bring the camera in the house to charge the batteries.  So, I have thrown away over $500 on Arlo products.  What a waste of money.  Customer support was no help.

1 REPLY 1
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

DWms,

Do you have an active Arlo Smart subscription or trial plan for the floodlight?

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation