Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight HomeKit

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
Shadowy
Star
Star

Is HomeKit support not there for this camera? If not, I'll be returning it. Just wanted to confirm. I couldn't see to add it like my Ultra cameras. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Arlo Pro 3 is now compatible with Apple HomeKit. For more information, take a look here: Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight now supports Apple HomeKit!

JamesC

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

It’s a goal of Arlo’s to make as many cameras compatible with these integrations as we can but we don’t have an announcement to make regarding Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight compatibility with Homekit at this time.

JamesC

CosmicRichy
Tutor
Tutor
I would just wait it out in my opinion before returning it. The HomeKit rollout has been slow but at least Arlo have implemented it on new and old cameras. It wouldn’t make sense for Arlo not to add it to HomeKit since the Pro 3 is HomeKit compatible. I’m patiently waiting for the video doorbell it be added.
miguelgamino
Aspirant
Aspirant

Any update on HomeKit compatibility? I decided to go full Arlo ecosystem for cams on my new Homekit house project, but didn't realize only the Ultra's are compatible. Like the previous comment, if there is no plan in sight for Homekit compatibility on the road-map, i'll definitely return the flood and doorbell, and may have to reconsider the whole ecosystem.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Arlo Pro 3 is now compatible with Apple HomeKit. For more information, take a look here: Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight now supports Apple HomeKit!

JamesC

Shadowy
Star
Star

Great news. Looks like it just added to my HomeKit automatically. I see the camera there now without any extra work. 

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation